Happy Monday to you all,
The weather here in South-Eastern NC has been just beautiful besides the strong winds but we are loving all the sunshine!
Saturday night me and Josh (My husband) went to our first Hockey Game, Fireantz Vs. Cottonmounths! It was great we were rooting for the Fireantz but they lost 1 to 3! Maybe next time :]
Sunday we spent some time with family. My uncle cooked a dinner to die for lol it was amazing!
Today me and Khloey (My Daughter) went to town and had breakfast with my Cousin Libby & Her Youngest daughter Melanie(4) at the FABULOUS Waffle Kitchen. Their breakfast is so good. Libby is 38 weeks pregnant and found out today at her doctor’s appt the baby is breach and if she does not turn they will be doing a Ce-Section March 9th. So praying that baby turns so she does not have to go thru that. I will be in the room with her either way and I am really looking forward to that!!
Weight-Loss Journey Up-Date: So this past week me and a friend started an exercise routine! We are walking 2 miles a day! And I can already tell a difference! We are going to walk the 2 miles a day for 2 weeks, then go up to 3 miles so on and so forth! I only weight myself every 2 months so The next time I weight will be in April so we will see then how far I have come then!!
Let’s see what else hmmm, I am guessing that’s all for now! Here is your Menu Plan for this week! :]
Menu Plan February 28 - March 6th
Monday- T-Bone Steak (Grilled), Salad, & Grilled Corn on the Comb
Tuesday- Easy Chicken Fajita’s
Wednesday- Roast w/ Potato’s & Baby Carrots
Thursday- Whole Stuffed Chicken & A Veggie
Friday-BBQ Chicken Pizza
Saturday- NS “NOT SURE”
Calorie Info for steaks is here: http://www.positivehealthsteps.com/calories/steak.shtml and here: http://www.livestrong.com/article/301969-t-bone-steak-calories/ When eating steaks its all about the portion Control! I cut my steak after it is cooked to fit just the palm of my hand! :] Hope this helps a little! You don’t have to suffer just lower your portion size :]
I also found this Dessert Recipe! I will be trying this soon!!! Check it out! “No Dirty Dishes” Chocolate Cake
Monday, February 28, 2011
Happy Monday to you all,
Posted by Khloey's Mommy at 1:50 PM
Thursday, February 24, 2011
I found this on the Tasty Kitchen site. I changed a few things here is my version.
1 pound LEAN Ground Beef
5 cups Bow Tie Noodles
3 cups Spaghetti Sauce
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
4 Garlic Cloves; minced
1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 cups Ricotta Cheese
1. Brown Beef and Drain. Cook Noodles and Drain.
2. In a large skillet heat olive oil and saute garlic for 1 min. Add in pasta and saute for another minute.
3. Add in browned meat, spaghetti sauce, salt, pepper, mozzarella cheese, and ricotta cheese. Toss until everything is well mixed and cheese is melted. Serve!
Posted by Khloey's Mommy at 2:33 PM
3 Tablespoons Butter (I used Light Country Crock)
2 Cups of Milk (I used Skim)
3 Tablespoons of Cornstarch
2 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese (I used the 2%)
3 Cups Pasta (I used Smart Taste)
1. Cook, Drain & Set aside Pasta. Melt Butter in a sauce pan.
2. Mix Corn Starch and Milk together. Then pour it into the sauce pan with the melted butter. Bring to a boil. Mixing constantly until thickened. Add in Cheese. Turn to low and cook on low for 10 mins keep a close eye stirring every so often.
3. Add in Pasta. Mix well. Let sit for 5 mins then serve!
Posted by Khloey's Mommy at 2:10 PM
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
As many baking potato's as you need. I say 1/2 to 1 potato per person according to the size
Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning or Your favorite French Fry Seasoning
1. Wash, Wedge Potato's (I cut the potato in have and do straight cuts down)
2. Dry potato's well with a paper towel. And put in a bowl.
3. Toss potato's with olive oil and seasonings. Just enough olive oil to coat.
4. Place on a baking sheet and bake at 425 for 15 to 20 mins or until potatoes are fork tender and browned!
Posted by Khloey's Mommy at 10:31 PM
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
2 Lbs of Polish Kielbasa; Sliced
1 Large Onion; Cut in strips
1 Large Green Bell Pepper; Cut in strips
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1. Brown Sausage in 1 Tablespoon olive oil. Drain on paper towel.
2. Add onions and pepper to same pan with 1 Tablespoon of olive oil. Til Browned.
3. Add Sausage to Peppers and Onions! Stir turn to low and cover let sit on low for 10mins. Enjoy.
Posted by Khloey's Mommy at 3:16 PM
Monday, February 21, 2011
I am back lol. We had a pretty good weekend here at the Koehler house hold! Hoping for a great week as well! Not too much going on to blog about! So I am going to leave yaw with Have a great week, God Bless, & Of Course here is your menu plan!
Menu Plan February 21st-27th
Monday: Grilled Pork Chops, Stove Top Mac & Cheese*The recipe will be up later today*, Grilled Corn on the Comb
Tuesday: Sloppy Joe Pasta and Garden Pea's
Wednesday: Broccoli And Chicken Mac & Cheese
Thursday: Chicken Quesadilla's and Mexican Rice
Friday: Grilling Cheese Burger's w/ Homemade Baked Potato Wedges *The recipe will be up later today*
Saturday: Hockey Game & Dinner w/ Friends
Sunday: Chicken Pot Pie w/ Buttermilk Biscuit Topping
Posted by Khloey's Mommy at 3:47 PM
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Hope everyone had a great Valentines day. My hubby took off work and spent the day with me and Khloey. We went and ate breakfast and just lounged around the house all day it was very enjoyable! We got out deck built this past weekend and also got a grill! So Monday night we grilled steaks, corn on the comb, baked potato's and hush-puppies and also had Caesar Salad's!!
I have decided to not do a menu plan this week! Just having one of them go with the flow weeks!! I will be uploading some Recipes tho! Last night I made some Homemade Baked Potato Wedges they were amazingly great! Will post that tonight!
I will start back on my menu plans next week! I hope everyone has a great week!
Happy Cooking & God Bless
Posted by Khloey's Mommy at 3:13 PM
Friday, February 11, 2011
This Lunch is 372.5 calories!!
Lean Cuisine Pizza Rolls - 200 Calories - I bake mine at 425 for 10 to 15 mins!
- 1 1/2 cups Hearts of Romain Lettuce - 22.5 Calories
- 2 Tsp Shredded Parm Cheese - 20 Calories
- 2 Tbsp Lite Caesar Dressing - 90 Calories
- 2 Tbsp or 6 Caesar Style Croutons - 40 Calories
If you want a dessert you can add a Weight Watchers Coffee Cake to the end of this meal for 120 calories more which would bring your grand total to 492.5!
Pretty awesome if you ask me and The Lean Cuisine Pizza Rolls are just as good as the regular ones! So much flavor!!!
By the way I have lost a total of 21 pounds!! I am so excited!!
Posted by Khloey's Mommy at 2:21 PM
3 Lbs lean ground beef; Browned & Drained ( I use 97/4 )
1 Large onion; diced, minced, or grated (Brown this with your ground beef)
1 Can Cream of Chicken (Fat Free)
1 Can Cream of Mushroom (Fat Free)
Salt & Pepper to taste
4 Can's Sliced Potato's
2 Cups Cheddar Cheese (I used 2%)
1. Mix Browned Beef and Onion, Cream of Chicken, Cream of Mushroom, Salt and pepper together Well!!
2. In a sprayed casserole dish. Layer half the ground beef mixture on the bottom of the casserole dish. Then two cans of the sliced potato's. Season potato's with salt and pepper. Then 1 cup of cheese. Then the rest of the beef mixture. Rest of potato's. Then top with the rest of the Cheese.
3. Bake at 375 for 30 mins or until cheese is lightly browned and casserole is bubbly.
Posted by Khloey's Mommy at 1:22 PM
This is a no brainer recipe. I am sure many of you have tried this or done this but I wanted to share it anyways. I love this as a snack or even a dessert! You don't have to feel guilty eating it and it tams that sweet tooth. This is also good on a hot summer day and a cool treat for the kids. My daughter does not like peaches but for her I will do Pear's! So you can mix it up a bit.
Canned Peaches (In its own juices, choice the can size that you want)
1. If your peaches are not diced you want to drain (reserving the juices) and dice into bit size chunks.
2. Add to a small bowl. Pour just enough of the juice over each bowl to cover peaches.
3. Freeze for 1 to 3 hours. ENJOY!
Posted by Khloey's Mommy at 8:56 AM