1 cup sugar
½ cup unsalted Butter
1 cup mashed ripe bananas about 3 to 4 banana's — Mashed WELL til creamy
-I throw my bananas in the freezer, when you thaw them they will be black, That is fine lol. But if you have ripe bananas already use those! Just so happens when ever I am looking some I can not find them they are all green lol!
½ Cup Sour Cream
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp of salt
1. Mix Sugar, Butter, Bananas, Eggs, Sour Cream and Vanilla
2. In separate Bowl Sift together Flour, Baking powder, Baking soda, and salt.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet just til combined I fold them in with a spatula. Don‘t over mix. *Also make sure all your ingredients are room temp.*
For Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Fold in
1 cup mini chocolate chips *I used chucks and it was still YUMMY*
For Banana Nut Bread
Fold in ½ to 1 cup nuts. I prefer Pecans. You can use walnuts as well.
4. Heat oven to 325 F. Grease bottom and sides of 9 x 5 loaf pan. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 60-65 minutes or when toothpick comes out with just a little crumb left on it.
5. Cool 10 minutes. Then turn out and cool completely on a cooling rack. For me I love to slice it warm lol so I don’t do the cool completely thing LOL!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Posted by Khloey's Mommy at 2:14 PM