BBQ Chicken Pizza
1 Lb Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast
McCormick Montreal Chicken Seasoning
GOYA Adobo All Purpose Seasoning
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/2 Bottle BBQ Sauce; I use Sweet Baby Rays Honey
1 Bag Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 Pizza Crust; I made one homemade
1. Diced up Chicken Breast. Season both sides with Montreal, Adobo AP, Salt, and Pepper. Saute in a pan w/ Olive Oil until browned and cooked thru took me 5 min per batch and I done 3 batch. Its best to not over crowd the pan if you do you want get a good sear on the chicken. Set chicken aside to drain on a Paper Towel
2. Bake Homemade Pizza Crust for 10 Min's remove from oven* if you are using a different one cook it for half the time the recipe or package says *. Spread BBQ Sauce *As much as you want*. Top with Chicken. Then Cheese. Bake 425 for 10 - 15 more Min's until cheese is melted and lightly golden.
I adapted this from Mommy's Kitchen I made a few changes!
Quick Pizza Crust
1 - 1/4 oz packet of yeast*this was 1 tablespoon*
1 - cup warm water
1 - tsp Honey
1 - tsp salt
2 - tablespoons Olive Oil
2 1/2 - cup all purpose flour + Additional for Kneading. As I was Kneading I added about 1 cup more. You want to add more until it is no longer sticky
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water and add honey. Let yeast sit about 10 minutes (you want it good and foamy).
2. Stir in remaining ingredients until blended. Beat vigorously 20 strokes.
3. Remove the dough from the bowl and kneaded it until it is no longer sticky.
4. Place the dough in a greased bowl and warm bowl. I stick my oven safe bowl in the oven at 250 for about 10 to 15 Min's. It will be hot so be cautions. Ad dough to the bowl turning dough to coat all sides. Cover with damp towel and Allow dough to rest 20 Min's it will double in size.
5. Preheat oven to 425, spread dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet . Top with desired toppings and bake for 20 minutes This makes 1 - 14 inch pizza.
Monday, January 24, 2011
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Posted by Khloey's Mommy at 3:20 PM