BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 4, 2011

Some Product Review's

This post is going to be all about some products I have tried recently and just wanted to review them for everyone!

I have never before ate any kind of turkey product besides one time. Which that was a meatloaf and it was AWFUL! So I was scared to try anything else lol. As you all know I am working on losing of my weight. So at the grocery store I picked up the Precooked Link and Patty Sausage and I also picked up the turkey crumbles and Sausage and Pancake on a stick.

All of these products are awesome. Of course there is a slight change in flavor but it prepared right it is really hard to even tell a difference! So glade I tried these. So if you are skeptical as I was please try these I promise you want be sorry here are some pictures… If you click on the pictures it will carry you to a site that will share the nutrition value of these and how they think you should prepare them!!


This is the Link Sausage. I put them in the freezer they are separated in two packages each has 6 links the serving size is 3 links! I take them out the freezer put them in a pan with a little water. Cook them on high until they are thawed. Drain excess water and drizzle with a little olive oil to let brown up the outside.


I do the same thing with The patties as I do with the Link


I let these thaw in the fridge if they have been frozen or you can thaw in the microwave if you need them asap. I also add a little olive oil to brown these off a bit! You can add these to Breakfast Casseroles, Pizza, Pasta dishes, Make healthy biscuits and gravy, omelets and many more… I made Biscuits and gravy with this last night. After I browned off the sausage I put it in a bowl and set it aside. Added 3 tablespoons of LITE Country Crock Butter. Made a roue with 3 tablespoons flour. Then slowly added 2 cups of skims will. Season with salt and pepper. Whisked out all the lumps added the sausage bake in and let it cook on LOW for 15 mins so the flavors could release from the sausage! I carried my Aunt Some and she text me and says That was so good and it hit the spot thank you! She did not even know that it was turkey WIN!!!


Need a fast on the go type breakfast one of these and a side of some fruit is awesome! I wrap it in a paper towel microwave it for 45 seconds. Then in a pan on high heat I crunch up the outside! DELICIOUS!


This is the butter I always use! I used to use I can’t believe its not butter but found this has 50 calories rather then the 70 that ICBINB has!



I know you have noticed I have used the Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning for alot of things! I LOVE IT! Its great on chicken, pork, I even season some of my veggies like green beans, butter beans and stuff like that! It has a great flavor and you can find it in the Ethnic part of your grocery store!

The Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning is great on chicken of course but it is great to season homemade fries with it as well!!


I hope you enjoyed this! I enjoyed sharing with yaw! Any ? or Comments please leave me a comment! Thank you!

Momma Koehler!

0 comments: