Today has been an okay day. Just one of those "Monday's" lol. Not much went on today besides the normal cleaning and what not. So, on with the recipes. Tonight we had Crock Pot Beans & Winni's.
Crock Pot Beans & Winni's
28oz Can of Baked Beans (I use Home-style by Bush's)
8 Hot dogs (Sliced)
1 Medium Onion Chopped
2 Teaspoons Butter (I use ICBINB *I can't believe its not butter)
2 Tbsp of Ketchup
2 Tablespoons of A Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce
1 Tablespoon Yellow Prepared Mustard
2 Teaspoons of Steak sauce ( I use A1)
2 Teaspoons White Vinegar
3 Tablespoons dark Brown sugar
1. Empty Baked Beans in the bottom of your Crock-Pot.
2. Slice Hot Dogs
3. Chop Onion
4. Melt butter in a Saulte pan
5. Add Hot dogs and brown then Remove.
6. Add onions to pan and sautee til tender (About 5 mins max)
7.Add Hot dogs & Onions to Crock-Pot
8. In same sauce pan add Ketchup, BBQ Sauce, Mustard, Steak Sauce, Vinigar, and Brown sugar. Cook until sugar is desolved. Then pour it in the Crock- Pot.
9. Stir Well. Set Crock-Pot to low for 6 hrs.
Monday, August 2, 2010
Posted by Khloey's Mommy at 9:58 PM