Happy Monday Everyone,
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Started off GREAT but got a little rough around the edges by the end lol. Friday night we went to Mike's Farm and had Dinner w/ Santa. It was awesome one of my BEST memories all year I would say. We had Dinner, Then afterwords the kids got to sit with Santa and take pictures then got a Goodie bag from Mrs. Clause after that;)! After that at about 8:00pm we hoped a board a hay ride and took a 20 minute ride through there Christmas light Display. They had snow falling at the end it was a great experience that I will NEVER forget! Khloey did not enjoy Santa but the Hay ride and Christmas lights she LOVED.
So, Saturday of course my Husband had to work. So I cleaned and stayed around the house and that's the day I started developing this Nasty head cold I have! Had a friend over supper.
Sunday Church & Family Portraits later that day! Its was a YUCKY day!
I am going to Post a Updated Verson of my December Menu that I posted on the 3rd. This way I can remove what I have already made and add a couple new things I will be making. Also I am updating my Christmas Menu!
||December Menu #2||
1. Sloppy Joe Mac*New*, Corn, & Cornbread
2. Chicken & Stuffing Casserole, Veggie
3. One Dish Chicken & Rice Bake*New*, Garden Peas
4. Baked Chicken Breast, Latkes*New*, Broccoli & Cheese
5. Smothered Pork Chop's*New*, Broth Simmered Rice*New*, Baby Lima's*New*
6. Breakfast for Supper: Butter Milk Biscuits*New*, Cheese Grits, Ahmazing Scrambled Eggs, Country Ham
7. Chicken Alfredo Bake*New*
8. Homemade Pizza Night & Salad
9. Homemade Hamburger Helper*New*, Green Beans
10. Chicken Pot Pie*New*, Rice
11. Oven Fried Chicken Breast, Chucks Mac & Cheese*New*, Sauteed Green Beans
12. Fish Sticks, Slaw*New*, Hush Puppies*New*13.
****Christmas Eve - Family get together! I will be making a couple sweet's, dips, Bacon Wrapped Chestnuts*New* Hubby Family Recipe and Sweet & Sour Meat Balls*New*
****Christmas Day - Stuffed Pork Loin*New*, Giblet Gravy, Spaghetti Corn Casserole*New Hubbys Family Recipe, Baby Lima's, Rice, Yam's!
Monday, December 13, 2010
Posted by Khloey's Mommy at 2:28 PM